Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by joining Stirling Bike Club
- Supporting cycling and junior development in the Stirling area
- Organised rides, social events and weekends away
- Training evenings - summer and winter - including seminars, tutorials on training techniques, nutrition, etc.
- Excellently designed and produced PRO club kit by Pactimo - significant discounts
- Regular e-mails about Club activities
- Corporate membership to the Health club at Stirling University
British Cycling: Free Bronze membership or save £21 off Silver or Gold membership. This applies to new BC members. SBC members who have previously had BC membership that has lapsed for more than 2 years receive a 10% discount off their first years renewal when signing up to Direct Debit. The main benefit of a Bronze membership is a provisional race licence for competing in certain events, 10% discount from Halfords (on everything!), 10% discount from chain reaction cycles and a whopping discount for Trainingpeaks to name but a few! Silver membership includes third party public liability insurance, legal advice and the opportunity to purchase a full Licence.
Full details can be found by clicking here.
The Club also runs Club Confined Events throughout the year - free and open to first claim members.