Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coaching - Road Skills for Adult Club Riders

Coaching - Road Skills for Adult Club Riders 04 Jun 2015 17:02 #2246

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would be interested in additional sessions outside the WW season. I cannot make a Thursday as I am on babysitting duty while my son is at his WW session.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coaching - Road Skills for Adult Club Riders 04 Jun 2015 08:54 #2239

• Erchillinio
  • Erchillinio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At Tuesdays committee meeting I was asked to post up a gentle reminder that these sessions run on a Thursday night alongside the Wallace Warriors at the Castleview Park and Ride area. We meet at 6.45-7.00pm for a start at 7.00pm.

The numbers have been varied and generally we mix in with the Warriors but not to such a degree that you are expected to catch or keep up with the little persons!! :woohoo:
With the numbers increasing week by week at the Saturday club runs these off road sessions are a good opportunity to get practiced at close riding, changing out, drinking and eating on the move (not the Cumby Waltz with a fish supper and can of Red Bull on you way home at 3am :P ) as well as riding tempo and pace controlled.
You will also get help and pointers to set up your pride and joy so that it is safe and comfortable and suited to your style of riding.

The club has many benefits to membership, and access to coaching is one of them, so come along and make yourself a faster, safer group rider. For £2 a session its almost cheaper than a supermarket trolley for the same time!

There is a couple of weeks left of this current season, but if demand was there we could agree a suitable night and continue after the Warriors stop for the holidays but bearing in mind the coaches need a rest too.

:lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club