Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Non Sanctioned SBC Group Rides? 12 Oct 2020 14:44 #17427

• Andy Chambers
  • Thank you received: 34
Hi Greig,

I think there would be a bit of interest in that. Judging by my feed in Strava there's definitely a few "bubbles" where this type of thing has happened organically and it seems a bit unfortunate that anyone not already in one of these bubbles just has to tough it out on their own. Being a relative newbie myself that's the boat I'm in too. Maybe we could use this thread to establish a few more small bubbles at varying paces for anyone who needs/wants one. I'd be up for a regular Saturday/Sunday "inter or middle group paced" ride if there's anyone else out there missing a wheel to follow.

Feel free to pm me your number and we can get a whatsapp going with the two of us at least :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Non Sanctioned SBC Group Rides? 10 Oct 2020 12:04 #17424

• Greig Johnston
  • Greig Johnston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, new'ish memeber so please tell me off if im stepping out of line. However with official group rides looking very much a no go for the foreseeable, is there any appetite to arrange a non sanctioned SBC group ride? For example, could show interest on here and DM each other phone numbers and create a whatsapp group? No club kit etc. This is what members from my old club down south have done with a lot of success. This is purely just an idea and I'm NOT looking to step on toes, I just miss riding my bike in a group outside.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club