I’m taking an executive decision and “CANCELLING” my led club ride tomorrow. If anyone wants to step in and take it, fine. I’m not prepared to take the responsibility of a club ride in the forecasted weather conditions.
Mechanicals become more difficult to deal with and the groups comfort and safety may be compromised. I hope you understand my reasoning and should you choose to go out, take care and be mindful of the conditions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Prentice, James Tierney
Having looked at the weather forecast for Saturday my enthusiasm is currently in my boots!!
Rain, wind and poor visibility are forecast but other than that should be a fine day, possibly endeavouring to lift spirits with extra Jelly Babies.
If we go ahead with this it’s going to be a close crib of Alan’s middle group ride last week. 10:00am start from the Peak and a 40mile dash to Blair Drummond, Thornhill, Port of Menteith, Arnprior, Kippen and home to Corrieries to make the seats damp!!!
This is an INTERMEDIATE ride for INTERMEDIATE riders and will be held at a comfortable post February hibernation pace.
No one left behind or left to struggle, bring fluids, puncture kit and dress appropriately for the weather.
PLEASE CHECK FORUM TOMMOW NIGHT, IT MIGHT BE A DUVET DAY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs)