Update on tomorrow’s Intermediate run.
Due to predicted low temperatures if it is raining in morning I think it will be too cold!( certainly for me)
If it is dry I propose to take the group up beyond Denny towards Falkirk Wheel and home. Will be approx 35m and never too far away from Stirling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), joanne brockie, Julie Burns, Ueli Ruprecht
Not looking great for Saturday. “Feels like” temp not above freezing. BBC forecasting sleet/showers in Braco area and Dunfermline.
Rain overnight Friday so could be fair bit of ice.
Will keep an eye on weather and post up again before Saturday.