Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saturday 30th November 10am Middle Group Ride

Saturday 30th November 10am Middle Group Ride 27 Nov 2019 15:50 #16869

• Alan Mein
  • Alan Mein's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 77
I'm leading Middle Group this Saturday - weather looking pretty chilly (1-3 degrees) with a gentle NE wind so despite my well known natural talent for climbing (!!) I'm deliberately planning to keep the route low and stick to well gritted roads

Route can be found here - www.strava.com/routes/22765152

Route is a loop around Loch Leven - We will head out along the Hillfoots through Yetts and out to Milnathort. A loop of Loch Leven and back through Crook of Devon, Blairingone and then Coalsnaughton to Corrieri's.

Nearly 58 miles with no stand-out climbs - this would be a great route for any Intermediate riders who fancy stepping up and we will ride as a group in the 15-17mph Middle speed.

Best to keep an eye out on the Forum just in case the weather forecast gets any worse as it's going to be chilly. So, please wrap up warm and bring the usual stuff - plenty food/fluids and spare tube/pump/CO2 etc. Mudguards are mandatory too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer, Allan Phillips, Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart, James Tierney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Alan Mein.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club