Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank you SBC members for Lejog support

Thank you SBC members for Lejog support 05 Oct 2019 19:52 #16665

• Christina Mackenzie
  • Christina Mackenzie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 61
The Lejogmack team and I would like to thank all the SBC members who supported us prior and during the recent record attempt. It really was fantastic to see so many blue jerseys out on the road and sending messages of support throughout.

To top things off, we are delighted to announce that we were able to present a cheque to Cancer Research UK - Lewis Branch for £2353.68. This money was raised from generous donations all over the country and many of our club members, who we are all grateful to and give a big thank you to all.

I have include some pictures of the presentation, which you may be mistaken in thinking were taken on a Spanish island and not a Scottish island given the clear blue sky’s and that was only 2 weeks ago. I’ve also included some picture of a couple of cycles we took round the island, just to showcase the stunning scenery and all year round great weather :woohoo:

Thank you once again all, SBC really is the best cycling club :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Chi kong Cham, Scott Hughes, James Tierney, Grant Speed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Christina Mackenzie.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club