Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am

Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am 06 Sep 2019 18:32 #16526

• Gill Brett
  • Gill Brett's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 17
Nice one Becki, see you tomorrow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am 06 Sep 2019 12:16 #16525

• Rebecca Barker
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi Gill,

I'm hoping to join you tomorrow - you might not remember/recognise me as I've not been on a Middle Group Ride since March so please be kind! :lol:
If you haven't killed me half way round, I'll probably drop off home as we come back through Dunblane!

Becki

Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am 06 Sep 2019 08:57 #16523

• Gill Brett
Thanks for the warning Stuart, Looks like the road is still open over the weekend and will close on Sunday night with the golf starting on Monday.
If there’s any issues we can adapt the route by going over DunningGlen and shortening the route home for much the same mileage / climb, backup plan here ......... www.strava.com/routes/21555999 ........ it wd be useful if a few folk could downloaded this too as we often split into 2 groups

Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am 06 Sep 2019 07:01 #16522

• Stuart Leishman
  • Thank you received: 97
Gill, might be worth checking the Glen Devon Road for Saturday, I think it may be closed as the Solheim Cup is on at Gleneagles. Sure I saw a sign on Monday :)

Middle group - Sat 7 Sept - 9am 05 Sep 2019 20:11 #16518

• Gill Brett
Current forecast says bright and sunny, 10 - 15 deg and with a bit of luck staying dry :woohoo:

Starting at the Peak at 9am, we'll head out the Hillfoots road (quiet-ish at 9 in the morning) to Yetts o'Muckart, Glen Devon, Auchterarder, Crieff, Comrie, Comrie Moor and back via Braco to Corrieri's. Route map can be found here ... www.strava.com/routes/18652934 ... approx 62mls with 3000ft of climb, aiming for an average speed of 15 - 17mph. Please let me know if you intend to leave the group midway.

Remember the usual essentials: spare tubes, pump, tools, helmet, food, drink, money for cafe

I'll be there by 8:45, please introduce yourself if it's your first time out with middle group
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), James Tierney, Douglas Telfer, Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart, Rebecca Barker, Ian Fenn-Tye, Nick Parkes

• Page:
Designed by the Club