Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Intermediate ride Sat 7th of September 2019 - 9:00 hours

Intermediate ride Sat 7th of September 2019 - 9:00 hours 07 Sep 2019 12:50 #16527

• Lucas Hooijenga
  • Lucas Hooijenga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 51
Hi all Intermediate riders

Thanks for great turn out today and thanks to Kenny to personally taking a group the "Kenny-way" round.

Cheers,

Lucas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trish Duncan, Julie Burns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intermediate ride Sat 7th of September 2019 - 9:00 hours 05 Sep 2019 16:44 #16517

• Lucas Hooijenga
  • Lucas Hooijenga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 51
Hi Intermediate Riders,

Weather looking good for Saturday. A bit fresh to start the day, but just a light wind and basically not showing any rain.

We will start heading North direction: Dunblane, Kinbuck, Braco, a steady climb to Culloch and then back via Ochtermuthill, Braco, Dunblane to Corrieri's. 43 miles and 2200 feet of descending! Route can be found here: www.strava.com/routes/16003566 . Depending on how we feel, we may decide to do this beautiful run the "Kenny-way".

Please bring the usual food, drink, etc and dress warm, as it may start fresh in the morning.

This could be a good route for Development riders to step up. If you do so, please make yourself known to me. Having said that, I haven't been out on the bike for 2 months, so I may need a wee push :). As per usual.. nobody left behind!

See you Saturday,

Lucas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), James Tierney, Douglas Telfer, Alison Richardson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club