Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LeJoG - Gofundmepage

LeJoG - Gofundmepage 18 Jul 2019 16:32 #16121

• Garry M
  • Thank you received: 5
For those of you not aware Christina also has a great 8 page article in this months Cycling Plus magazine highlighting her quest for the LeJog record whilst also showcasing some of our excellent local scenery.

With only a couple of weeks until the start of the attempt "window" I am sure Christina would appreciate your support, whether this is via the GoFundMe Page or other social media such as Twitter .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Garry M.

LeJoG - Gofundmepage 13 Jul 2019 19:25 #16102

• Christina Mackenzie
  • Christina Mackenzie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
For anyone not on social media, I have set up a gofundme page to assist with the costs of the RRA Lands End to John O’Groats record attempt. This is strictly a non profit making venture with any additional monies raised being donated to ⁦Cancer Research.

Some local companies in the Western Isles have been kind enough to provide some of their products so we can raffle on our page. Anyone who donates to the page will automatically be entered into the raffle and a name will be picked at random to win these prizes. There is a bottle of Harris Gin, a Charles Macleod’s Black Pudding goody bag and an Isgha Skincare giftset.

We have saved the best items for SBC members, 3 boxes of SIS gels 😁 Only SBC members will be eligible to win this item, although still eligible to win all the other items.

If you would like to donate to the page and be in with a chance to win any of these items, please click on the link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Lejogmack

I have the 1st August down as the first possible date to start the attempt, this is weather dependent but ideally will be as close to the beginning of August as possible. I will also have a tracker so you can dot watch, not necessarily for 52 and a bit hours, but you can follow our progress and there will be updates on our social media pages @lejogmack.

Thank you to everyone that has already kindly donated and helped in any way to get this record off the ground. I couldn’t do this without the help from Stirling Bike Club and my 5 friends that have got me to where I am now and going to go through all this with me, Dougie, Lynne, Norrie, Garry & Graeme......Thank you 😁
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Chambers, Robert Bocking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club