Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Middle Group Saturday 15/06 - 9am

Middle Group Saturday 15/06 - 9am 13 Jun 2019 13:15 #15890

• Alan Mein
  • Alan Mein's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 55
My turn to lead Middle Group and weather looking decent compared to last few days - current forecast is dry, 14-16C and a south easterly wind.

So, gonna head up Braco/Gleneagles and then over Glen Devon through Crook of Devon and over Cleish and back via Saline & Coalsnaughton etc. Route is 62.5 miles and 3,100ft (100km and 950m). Route can be found here - www.strava.com/routes/19543782

As usual, please prepare for changeable weather and bring food, drink, spares/pump etc. We ride as a group within 15-17mph pace with no-one left behind although we will re-group at agreed points on the climbs for those who wish to leave me for dust! I'll be at the Peak sharp if anyone wants to step up from the Intermediates and have a chat beforehand.

In case anyone was expecting this to be The Battle of the Braes weekend - it has been cancelled/deferred til later in the year, so there's a full set of Group Rides Saturday/Sunday this weekend.

See you Saturday

Alan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Tierney, Allan Phillips, Raymond Glass, Paul Milligan, Gill Brett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club