Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC Intermediate ride Sunday 17 March

SBC Intermediate ride Sunday 17 March 15 Mar 2019 17:58 #15207

• Jim Prentice
  • Thank you received: 130
Message from Andy Massie

As promised I've devised a cunning, wind swept and interesting route for all budding Intermediate riders to enjoy on Sunday. Considering many factors including wind (meteorological, not abdominal) we will selfishly devour two bags of jelly babies going round Glendevon in a clockwise direction.

Leave Peak 10am. Bridge of Allan, Dunblane Braco Gleneagles Glendevon and 'downhill' all the way back via Dollar and Tillicoultry. It's roughly 20miles up 20miles down so Nora and Joanne will lead out and I'll be happy to lead back. Seriously...44miles 1800ft of climbing and 45mins of cake and coffee at Toast. Group ride - nobody dropped or left behind. Follow your wheel closely and keep the group tight and we'll get home fresh and invigorated!!. Come prepared, puncture repair, fluids, food and dress for the weather.

Look forward to seeing you all and having a good day out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick Parkes, Andy Massie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC Intermediate ride Sunday March 14 Mar 2019 23:03 #15201

• Andy Massie
  • Andy Massie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 34
Folks quick message to say: In light of Saturday’s rides being cancelled and the club happy to support rides on Sunday assuming weather conditions stay as forecast. I am happy to lead an Intermediate ride from the peak at 10am. I’ll post the route tomorrow. Only knowens at the moment are, I have jelly babies for the group and we’ll finish socially at toast.
Hope you can manage out.
Regards
Andy Massie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club