TOPIC: Intermediate group ride - 16th February

Intermediate group ride - 16th February 15 Feb 2019 20:13 #15115

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 62
Hi everyone,

This Saturdays intermediate ride is going to take us along some of the county's flatter roads leaving the Peak and heading through Grangemouth, near Bo'ness, over the hill to Linlithgow, up to Muiravonside and then over to Sheildhill via Madison, returning to Corrieri's via Camelon, Torwood, the long line and Back o' the Castle.

All in 73kms (45ish miles), of undulating climbs with about 568m of climbing spread out over the middle of the ride.

The pace will be steady, with free reign on most of the climbs, regrouping at the top or other side of the climbs depending on the weather.

With it still being winter please remember mudguards are pretty much essential to the comfort of the rest of the group.
The weather is shaping up to be not too cold, not too hot but with the possibility of rain so please dress appropriately and come equipped with spare tube, pump, etc.

If you're joining the intermediate group for the first time or after a long time away (that includes me :)) then catch me for a quick chat before we start.

Our route can be found here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Trish Duncan, Nick Parkes, Douglas Telfer, Andrew Ward, Carolyn Brooks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intermediate group ride - 16th February 15 Feb 2019 04:20 #15111

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 62
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late notice, I’ll post up this weekends intermediate ride this evening.

Colin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trish Duncan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club