Folks - apologies for the late cancellation. Looking at the weather it is to be exceptionally windy tomorrow - gusts up to 50mph. It's too risky so decision is made to CANCEL the SBC Group Rides. This doesn't preclude folks from going out on their own or in groups if they feel experienced enough to handle the conditions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Sandy Grant, Stuart Leishman, Douglas Telfer, Andy Massie, Robert Bocking, Andrew Cockayne