Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Capture of SBC Events /Rides 2019

Capture of SBC Events /Rides 2019 28 Jul 2019 06:26 #16189

• Stuart Gordon
  • Thank you received: 19
Graeme sent you a link to some pictures from Cowal Away day and Moidart Away day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Capture of SBC Events /Rides 2019 15 Jun 2019 19:52 #15920

• Chi kong Cham
  • Thank you received: 40
Now that summer has finally arrived (?) along with lots of bright Pactimo kit, bumping this message from Graeme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Graeme Naysmith, Andy Chambers

Capture of SBC Events /Rides 2019 23 Jan 2019 09:57 #14977

• Graeme Naysmith
  • Graeme Naysmith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi folks,

Thought I would do this now rather than wait to November for the mad scrabble around asking for your photos or video of the SBC Events / Rides.
You will be aware as part of the annual Christmas bash which is open to all members we put together a video review of the SBC year.

I was aware with last year’s review it was difficult obtain a true capture of Saturday group rides, reliability rides. Lew Weaver, Dave Jorgensen ride, chain gang, club away days, sportive, social bun runs etc., Selfies aka Jim Tierney style, mountain biking, CX, track and TT’s, 12/24 hr TT (including club confined).
I know there are a lot of Strava posts with good pictures/memories involving the club and its riders.

To that ends can I ask if you are at an event or on a group ride you take a couple of pictures or a video and send them onto me throughout the year at the email address below which was exclusively set up for the collection of last year’s pictures/videos ?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will acknowledge the receipt of the pictures/video and will contact you again in November in order you are still happy for the pictures/video to be considered to be included as part of our 2019 annual review.

We have over 400 members in the club who take part in a number of activities, we host some of the best events in Scottish cycling and it would be good to reflect that in the review !

Many thanks in advance.
Graeme
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer, Andrew Ward

Last edit: by Graeme Naysmith.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club