Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: Development Ride Saturday 22nd Dec. 10.00am

Development Ride Saturday 22nd Dec. 10.00am 19 Dec 2018 10:38 #14825

• Ray Inglis
  • Ray Inglis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 40
I’m standing in for Sandy this week and note that all rides are going via the Tormaukin Hotel in Glendevon. The only way we could do this within the guidlines for the Development Group would be to go straight out and back via Dollar and Muckhart. The total distance would be about 35 miles. It’s a bit of a drag most of the way up to Glendevon but it is downhill and flat on the way back with the possibility of a tail wind. The route is at www.strava.com/routes/16481386

The forecast at the moment is for low temperatures, light winds, and light rain. Remember the usual essentials - helmet, spare tube(s),pump, food and drink and MUDGUARDS. At this time of year it is also a wise precaution to have lights.

Let me know at the start if you are coming out for the first time.

See you on Saturday

Ray
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Stuart Leishman, Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club