Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC Combined Intermediate and Middle Group Sunday 19th August 10am

SBC Combined Intermediate and Middle Group Sunday 19th August 10am 17 Aug 2018 18:49 #14157

• Allan Phillips
  • Allan Phillips's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 46
Colin can't make it on Sunday, so I'll lead a combined Intermediate and Middle group ride.

It's looking a bit damp for Sunday, but hopefully not too wet. Anyway, just remember Cycling Rule #9: "If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period." So my plan for all you badass boys and girls out there is:

Fishcross, Dollarbeg, Muckhart, Dunning Glen, Auchterarder, Gleneagles, Braco, Dunblane, and back to Toast for 53 miles.
Route details here: ridewithgps.com/routes/28371495

As long as you bring some warm, waterproof clothing it should be a grand day out. We'll go at a nice steady pace that's comfortable for everyone (It's a Sunday after all), and no-one will get left behind.

Remember your puncture repair kit, multi-tool and some cash for the lovely food at Toast.

See you on Sunday at 10am at the Peak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Allan Phillips. Reason: Combining Intermediate and Middle groups
  • Page:
Designed by the Club