Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Middle Group Ride Sat 4th Aug

Middle Group Ride Sat 4th Aug 04 Aug 2018 21:07 #14001

• Andy Massie
  • Thank you received: 41
Glad you’re OK Chi, there was potential to get pretty cold today. Planning to be there, see you Saturday. Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Middle Group Ride Sat 4th Aug 04 Aug 2018 20:44 #14000

• Chi kong Cham
  • Thank you received: 39
Many thanks to everyone during today's Middle Group ride who made sure I was going to be OK after bending my rear derailleur hanger halfway through the ride. Special callout to Howard for heading home, picking up his car and coming back for me and my broken bike! A true gent.

Out and back as a group is an oft said phrase but time and time again, we hear of great examples of SBC camaraderie and I'm proud to share this example with new, existing and prospective members.

Andy - I've still got your base thermal layer and will bring it back to you next Saturday morning if you will be there. I can vouch for its effectiveness standing at the road junction in the rain! Thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Norrie Petrie, Scott Hughes, Andy Massie

Last edit: by Chi kong Cham.

Middle Group Ride Sat 4th Aug 02 Aug 2018 16:46 #13988

• Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart
  • Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 59
My turn this week. Forecast not looking to bad with a westerly breeze. I propose The Braes and the Dukes this week, heading out Chalmerston rd, Deanston rd, Braes of Greenock, Dukes from Aberfoyle back in over the mini braes. Pipe up at the peak if stepping up. All the usual stuff, see you at 0900 Shazza
Route here I hope ? www.strava.com/routes/14686108
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Ronnie Hendrie, Rebecca Barker, Paul Milligan

• Page:
Designed by the Club