Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mallorca

Mallorca 2019 Details 12 Nov 2018 20:47 #14613

• David Stubley
  • David Stubley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Who's going this year and who's booked what accomodation so far and is anyone looking for a room mate?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mallorca 2019 Details 16 Jul 2018 13:54 #13881

• Graeme Naysmith
  • Thank you received: 22
Try 0800 408 0774 or try Claire.m@ Jet2holidays.com

Mallorca 2019 Details 16 Jul 2018 11:48 #13879

• gavan mooney
Graeme can u confirm the email address no luck getting through and the contact number doesn’t go to Claira and the other operators are needing to go though full details

Thanks

Mallorca 2019 Details 04 Jul 2018 11:50 #13823

• Graeme Naysmith
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi folks regarding Majorca 2019
Looking at Sunday 5th of May 2018 for 7 days (Sunday to Sunday and hopefully better weather)
I have made an enquiry with Jet 2 Holiday’s for:
Puerto Azul Suite Hotel, Puerto Pollensa, Majorca (Half board).
There flights from Edinburgh or Glasgow
Claire at jet 2 Holidays Tel. 0800 408 0778 0r Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Reference is CM 2048
7 nights with Bikes £724 each (including transfers) based on two sharing less £60 Rain cheque per (2 person booking i.e. twin room £694)
Without bike £639.00 each. (£609 Rain cheque)
That price based currently on availability which is fairly good presently!
If you don’t have a Rain cheque voucher code but have travelled in last 12 months with them they should provide you with the discount code for a Rain Cheque voucher, alternatively there may be some members on forum with spare voucher codes.
That’s for standard room but there is ability to have three or four people share in certain rooms, which will reduce price potentially.
Further discounts for group bookings
If you book as a four, one bike goes free (transfer not included but isn’t much)
Plus they will offer further discount on booking seats and meals.
There is also free name change up to two weeks before travel I believe and low deposit of £60 per person and with ability to settle in February 2019 any final balance.
(You will need pay the deposit for all four people or however many at the time of booking to qualify for discounts).
Alternatively you can book on line

www.jet2holidays.com/balearics/majorca/puerto-pollensa/puerto-azul-suite-hotel

£25 off voucher code MY2SUMMER25 (if you can use it)
There is also scope for you to book flights separately with your own accommodation just make sure you include your bike and arrange a transfer for it from airport.
There are other Hotel’s that can be booked but we seem to have settled in well at the Azul!
There are also several of bike shops for the hiring bikes for the week that club members have used.
If you are thinking about booking a shuttle bus trip i.e. dropped off somewhere and cycle back (various routes and mileage) always best to see what the weather will be nearer the time before booking it, again various companies offering this service.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Graeme
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), James Tierney, David Stubley, paul milligan

Mallorca 04 Jul 2018 07:51 #13817

• David Stubley
  • David Stubley's Avatar Topic Author
I noticed that members of the club head out to Mallorca in the spring each year. Is there anyone I can speak to about how the trip works and logistics as I would like to join the group in 2019.

• Page:
Designed by the Club