Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Inters Group - Saturday 16th September 2017

Inters Group - Saturday 16th September 2017 13 Sep 2017 14:41 #11514

• Neil Barker
  • Thank you received: 1
Intermediate Group - Saturday 16th September 2017

I will be leading this week’s Intermediate Group ride leaving The Peak at 9am on Saturday.

This week’s ride is 49mi with 2,350ft of elevation (the main climbs being up Carron Valley, Fintry up to TOTW, Mini Braes from Thornhill & over the Hill of Row). We will aim for a pace between 14-15mph avg, although as always we will ride at a pace that suits the group with no-one left behind.

The proposed route can be found here. We’ll head out from The Peak via Kings Park, New Line, Carron Bridge, Fintry, TOTW, Kippen, Thornhill, over the Mini Braes & back to Doune via the Deanston Rd, from Doune, over the Hill of Row to the Keir Roundabout and back through BofA to Corrieries.

Bring the usual food, drink, spare tubes, levers, pump, multi-tool and the mandatory helmet. Forecast currently looks dry with the wind dying down and a high of 14deg C, but could change before Saturday so keep an eye on it & come prepared.

I’ll aim to be at The Peak early, so shout up if you are stepping up for the first time or haven’t been out for a while so I can make sure you’re well looked after.

Neil
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Designed by the Club