Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunday 15th March - Warriors ride - Callander Estate (Falkirk)

Sunday 15th March - Warriors ride - Callander Estate (Falkirk) 10 Mar 2020 11:31 #17232

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 67
A few people have suggested a Sunday would work better for a bike ride, so I'm looking to try and get a few rides sorted out - with the aim that the parents also get involved and help organise them as I won't be able to do them all.

As a start, I'm proposing that the first Sunday bike ride is this coming Sunday and we meet at Callander Estate (by Falkirk) - Greenrig Cycles bike shop is the meeting point.

So, hopefully we'll get a few Warriors and parents along to have a ride round the trails. It is a social event and it will hopefully give an opportunity for the Warriors to practice some skills and just have a bit of a laugh on bikes with some friends.

Suggest we meet at 10:45 with the aim of leaving the car park at 11:00. Bike ride will probably last a couple of hours and we'll start on the Green, then do the Blue and Red.

This will be Warriors-only (or the invite will be) and will need responsible adults along as well. There won't be any coaching so it is just a bike ride. This will be a very easy bike ride for some, more challenging for others, but hopefully it will be the start of some regular bike rides for the Warriors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...
  • Page:
Designed by the Club