Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kids and Adult ride - Saturday 9th February - Venue TBC

Kids and Adult ride - Saturday 9th February - Venue TBC 08 Feb 2019 07:59 #15087

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 25
Sorry, won't make tomorrow now...something else has popped up that I need to help sort out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...

Kids and Adult ride - Saturday 9th February - Venue TBC 05 Feb 2019 11:42 #15062

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Weather still seems to be a bit uncertain for Saturday - will suggest Cambusbarron for a play around as it is sheltered has a bit of variety.

10am at the Community Centre.

Kids and Adult ride - Saturday 9th February - Venue TBC 04 Feb 2019 11:27 #15057

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Another 'public vote' on location for this coming Saturday. I am going to try to pull together a list of rides for the next 2-3 months (but unsure how to get them listed on the forum for easy reference).

However, I'm keen to get more input from people, so happy to let someone else decide venue for this weekend.

Likewise, if people want throw locations into the mix, then let me know and I'll add them to the list. Locations ideally need to have a mix of things so everyone can come along - doesn't have to be but would be preferred. So if you fancy a place, then let me know and it'll be added.

• Page:
Designed by the Club