Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Youth and woman only Cyclcross race - Sunday 27th January 2019, Linlithgow

Youth and woman only Cyclcross race - Sunday 27th January 2019, Linlithgow 29 Dec 2018 20:12 #14845

• Mark Ruskell
  • Thank you received: 7
Andrew,
Thanks for the reminder about this, I'd posted up details on the forum a few weeks ago. Sign up deadline is 19th Jan.
So far the following Warriors are on the start list, so the team is starting to build up..

U14 Boys
Ahron Dick
Jake Speed
Alasdair Baillie

U14 Girls
Emma Baillie

U10 Boys
Alastair Ruskell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, Andrew Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Youth and woman only Cyclcross race - Sunday 27th January 2019, Linlithgow 29 Dec 2018 09:22 #14843

• Andrew Martin
  • Andrew Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
If you enjoyed our Warriors santa cross race, then this is a great opportunity to have a go at racing in this fun filled fantastic CX r race put on by West Lothian Clarion . The acing for is youths and women (including junior women) - and includes a Women only coaching session prior to the race (min age 16).

You can use any bike - but I have a CX bike I can lend on the day to any taller Warrior (over 5ft 7). I will be there to help and encourage any Warrior that enters

Full details www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/186908/Linlithgow-Cross-Go-Ride-Racing-

If you are going to enter, let me know and I will lookout for you on the day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, Mark Ruskell, Yvonne Shaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club