Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 01 Dec 2015 15:09 #4112

• Neill Turner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah absolutely, Colin, help yourself! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 30 Nov 2015 10:43 #4090

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 62
Hi Neil, cheers for these.

There a few smiley faces in amongst the chattering teeth!

Can I use a few of these?

Colin.

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 29 Nov 2015 21:20 #4084

• Neill Turner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here's some pics from the vet and senior races if anyone's interested!

Plean CX - Flickr

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 29 Nov 2015 19:26 #4081

• Nigel brooks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks to Colin and all who helped, such fun and varied weather, thanks to all who shouted support (I think it was support) especilly well done to the youngsters who had the worst of the conditions in the first race

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 29 Nov 2015 18:24 #4076

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can only say that I thought the event would be cancelled due to the weather. Against my expectations my son (Lochlann) said he enjoyed it and wants to do more CX. A ringing endorsement of I ever heard it. Thanks to all the organisers and marshalls.

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 29 Nov 2015 17:22 #4075

• Graham Brown
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for organising a great event today Colin. Given the weather, not only today but in the days leading up to the race, it was a real challenge for you as organiser, the marshals and the riders. Well done and a massive thanks. In a perverse way I really enjoyed it!

PLean CX event now closed - We have reached our limit of 200 riders 22 Nov 2015 22:24 #3988

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 62
Folks,

We have now reached our event limit of 200 riders for Plean and the BC online entry system is now closed several days ahead of the original closing date of the 26th.

We were limited to 200 riders irrespective of category on a first come basis. This is mainly due to parking restrictions at Plean and not wanting to block the narrow road leading to the park.

Unfortunately if you've not had your entry confirmed then the best I can offer at the moment is to pop you on the waiting list and if someone withdraws I can take the next person on the waiting list and offer them a place. I am not making up the start sheets until Thursday and will be in touch with if any spaces become available, however there are a few people on the waiting list already.

Anyone wishing to be put on the reserve list can drop me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or via the BC online entry system here

Regards and apologies if you've not managed to get a start this year,

Colin.

• Page:
Designed by the Club