Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MTB Wheels, Discs and Brake System for Sale

MTB Wheels, Discs and Brake System for Sale 11 Jan 2019 14:37 #14918

• Matthew Peters
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Archie

My dad is interested in the pair of wheels (and I'm interested in then nabbing the ice tyres off him...). I'll PM you his contact details.

Matthew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MTB Wheels, Discs and Brake System for Sale 09 Jan 2019 21:04 #14898

• Archie J
  • Archie J's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
A pair of hand built 26" MTB wheels for sale in very good condition comprising Shimano Deore Hubs, heavy duty spokes to Mavic 321 Rim (rear) and Mavic 317 rim (front). These wheels have done approx. 600 miles on Himalaya trip and 1 winter commute. They come fitted with Conti Travel Contact semi-slick tyres, discs, rear cassette and skewers. Want to sell as a pair and with a set of Conti Ice Claw 240 (26 x 2.1) Ice Tyres. Sell £100 ono (bare wheels alone were £100 each)

Two brand new and boxed SM-RT66 Shimano SLX Deore 160mm 6 bolt rotors. Sell £20 (sales tag still on both boxes £19.99 each)

Complete Avid Elixir 3 braking system comprising Levers, Hoses, Calipers and pads along with both SRAM X7 gear levers and cables to suit 2x10 system. The gear and brake system still fitted to Easton EC90 bar taken off the full suss whyte before selling. Sell complete system £50 ono. Will throw in ergo grips and bar ends with package.

Will attach photos asap.

Cheers. Archie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Archie J.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club