Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 01 Dec 2018 17:53 #14753

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Messaged you my address

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 01 Dec 2018 17:49 #14752

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Richard, yes that would work for me. We are in until about 4:45 and then head to the Peak.

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 01 Dec 2018 15:59 #14750

• Richard Harris
  • Richard Harris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Won’t make the party this evening but will probably be shopping in Stirling tomorrow pm, if that works for you?

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 01 Dec 2018 14:22 #14749

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Richard - are you going to be at the SBC Christmas party tonight?

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 29 Nov 2018 19:26 #14737

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hahahaha - not sure I will passing Balquidder anytime soon. I will leave £32 in the house as my wife is about most of the time. Then you can drop them off and get the cash when you are passing. Let me know when you might do it and I will pass you my address.

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 29 Nov 2018 12:24 #14735

• Richard Harris
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
In Balquhidder - if you're passing this way, you're welcome to collect, otherwise I can drop them in when I'm next heading to Stirling.

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 29 Nov 2018 12:23 #14734

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am based in Dunblane. There is no rush from my side. Where are you?

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 29 Nov 2018 12:20 #14733

• Richard Harris
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Fraser, they are - whereabouts are you? (unfortunately I can't make the club ride Saturday otherwise would have brought them with me).

cheers
Richard

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 29 Nov 2018 12:15 #14732

• Fraser Stewart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, I will take if they are still available.

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 28 Nov 2018 17:53 #14728

• James Tierney
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
There should be more than a few takers for these Richard!

For Sale: SKS Raceblade Pro Stealth (up to 25mm size) Brand new 27 Nov 2018 21:49 #14725

• Richard Harris
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Due to an ordering screw-up by myself, I managed to order a pair of Raceblades that fit up to 25mm tyres, whereas I'm running 30mm. These are still boxed and brand new - they're the matt black Stealth model. As it will cost me a few £ to send them back to the supplier, I'm asking £32 for anyone who is interested. (best Amazon price is £36.60).

• Page:
Designed by the Club