Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fondriest R20 Carbon Racing Bike for sale - Size 46 cm

Fondriest R20 Carbon Racing Bike for sale - Size 46 cm 16 Mar 2018 23:09 #12855

• Graham Brown
  • Graham Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 53
Hi All
There have been lots of views of this but no positive interest so far. So, would anyone like to make me an offer? One that I can't refuse!

I'm selling my son's Fondriest racing bike which he has outgrown. It would suit a young junior up to about age 14 or small adult, male or female. The bike was bought new for £1600 and has been used for training and racing in a few criterium events and some triathlon races. It has not been used for the last eight months and is in excellent condition apart from two or three marks on the paintwork, the worst of which I've highlighted in one of the photos.

Also included in the sale is a spare rear wheel fitted with a turbo tyre so that the bike can be used on a turbo trainer. Full specification is given below:-

Fondriest R20 46 cm Carbon frameset
Campagnola Khamsin wheels 700c
Continental Ultrasport 23 mm tyres
Campagnola Veloce 10 speed groupset
Carbon seatpost
Selle Italia saddle
FSA 70 mm stem
Deda bars 36 cm wide
Campagnola Veloce 170 mm crankset (50/34)
Miche 16 to 30 cassette which was fitted to allow for gear restrictions for junior racing. Will include the original Campagnola 13 to 29 cassette that came with the bike.
Pedals - Exustar clipless, Shimano cleat compatible.
I can also include a pair of Shimano cycling shoes, size 39, fitted with Shimano cleats if anyone wants them.

I'm looking for £500

Thanks for viewing this item and if there are any questions please contact me.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Tierney, Michelle Gallacher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I ride to drink!

Fondriest R20 Carbon Racing Bike for sale - Size 46 cm 28 Feb 2018 15:58 #12773

• Graham Brown
  • Graham Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 53
Hi All
There have been lots of views of this but no positive interest so far. So, would anyone like to make me an offer? One that I can't refuse!

I'm selling my son's Fondriest racing bike which he has outgrown. It would suit a young junior up to about age 14 or small adult, male or female. The bike was bought new for £1600 and has been used for training and racing in a few criterium events and some triathlon races. It has not been used for the last eight months and is in excellent condition apart from two or three marks on the paintwork, the worst of which I've highlighted in one of the photos.

Also included in the sale is a spare rear wheel fitted with a turbo tyre so that the bike can be used on a turbo trainer. Full specification is given below:-

Fondriest R20 46 cm Carbon frameset
Campagnola Khamsin wheels 700c
Continental Ultrasport 23 mm tyres
Campagnola Veloce 10 speed groupset
Carbon seatpost
Selle Italia saddle
FSA 70 mm stem
Deda bars 36 cm wide
Campagnola Veloce 170 mm crankset (50/34)
Miche 16 to 30 cassette which was fitted to allow for gear restrictions for junior racing. Will include the original Campagnola 13 to 29 cassette that came with the bike.
Pedals - Exustar clipless, Shimano cleat compatible.
I can also include a pair of Shimano cycling shoes, size 39, fitted with Shimano cleats if anyone wants them.

I'm looking for £500

Thanks for viewing this item and if there are any questions please contact me.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I ride to drink!
Last edit: by Graham Brown. Reason: No interest so far.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club