Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: Giant Trinity TT Bike for sale

Giant Trinity TT Bike for sale 08 May 2017 17:35 #10079

• Andrew Wilson
  • Andrew Wilson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Still for sale :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Giant Trinity TT Bike for sale 06 Apr 2017 17:21 #9706

• Andrew Wilson
still for sale folks

Giant Trinity TT Bike for sale 02 Apr 2017 19:09 #9630

• Andrew Wilson
Pretty much immaculate Giant Trinity TT bike, still under warranty (bought Sept 2016), only selling due to long term injury. Size medium (the Trinity sizes are weird, this is suitable for 5'10-6'3!). Full carbon frame.
11speed 105 Groupset, Giant wheels, plus Rotor 3D chainset w/aero chainrings. Upgraded carbon stem and bars (with spare bolts for reducing pad stack height), and Specialized TT saddle.
Only been used outside twice, and I can only see two wee marks...one tiny bit of paint missing on outside of a seatstay, plus a tiny bit of paint missing at top of one of seatstays where I got my curtain stuck in the wheel whilst on the turbo!! The chainset has some heel rub marks as I used to use it on my old bike.
£1250 for SBC members, collection from Crail in Fife (or I can deliver back over to Stirling) . Grab a bargain, as the stock (with crap bars,stem, and chainset) version of this badboy is £1800 this year.

More photos: imgur.com/a/oCXCn

Last edit: by Andrew Wilson.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club