Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MTB lights 19 Sep 2021 07:34 #17703

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 76
Depending on budget, there are many options available, also depends on what you want - bar only (great but won't illuminate round corners as shines where handlebar points), helmet only (shines where you look but terrible in mist/sleet/snow showers as the light reflects off the moisture and stops you seeing) or both (a more expensive option but works very well).

A UK company making some great kit at a brilliant price is - www.mtbbatteries.co.uk/mountain-bike-lights/ - not cheap but the performance you get for the price is brilliant. Bar and helmet options with great run times.

USE makes some great lights called Joystick (I think)...helmet and bar option. Single units so battery built-in...pricey but very good bits of kit.

Hope do lights as well...

Magicshine are slightly cheaper but do some good kit.

Halfords do a decent light but it has a terrible bar mount as it isn't rigid enough and it wobbles over rough terrain...think that is about 60 quid.

Don't know much about rear lights as I've got a Planet-x £4 usb-rechargeable item that hasn't broken yet so I keep using it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...

MTB lights 18 Sep 2021 20:07 #17702

• gavan mooney
  • gavan mooney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7
Any recommendations for MTB lights front and rear, rechargeable preferred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club