Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Weekly rides are well and truly back now 17 Aug 2021 21:54 #17629

• Louise Smith
  • Thank you received: 3
I'd be interested in joining the whatsapp group. Where can I send you an email?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weekly rides are well and truly back now 16 Aug 2021 08:15 #17626

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 76
For those that are using the Spond app, you'll be well aware that there are plenty of weekly rides available for people to join. I'm posting here just to start rekindling the forum once again and to let people know that things aren't dead on here!

There is a Tuesday ride that happens every week and covers various locations, but there are also other rides getting posted up. I do a Tuesday ride so try and get them planned in to the diary (otherwise I'd end up getting too busy with other things!), but other ride organisers tend to post up the week/days before a ride.

Weekend stuff is also starting to make a more regular appearance and there have been several gravel ride posted up - feedback from that that I've heard are very positive which is fantastic!

I think I'll be reaching out to those on the club WhatsApp group to get suggestions for away days and see what we can do to get these planned in. If you aren't on the WhatsApp group but would like to be, drop me an email with your name and phone number and I can get you added.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer, Louise Smith, James Tierney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...
  • Page:
Designed by the Club