Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 15 Mar 2019 21:15 #15211

• Graham Brown
  • Graham Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 78
Hi Folks,

Looking at the forecast for tomorrow, I certainly don't fancy riding for two or three hours in the cold and sleet just to get some exercise. I'd rather do it in my garage on the turbo, therefore I'm calling off the ride and am proposing to do it on Sunday instead.
Only trouble is, I'm on parkrun duty so won't be able to get away until 11.30 but if anyone wants to join me I'll meet you at the Pavilion cafe for a three hour, mainly off-road, not too technical, ride. Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I ride to drink!

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 15 Mar 2019 19:05 #15209

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 34
Have a good ride tomorrow, suspect it'll be one to tell the grandkids!

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 15 Mar 2019 09:44 #15203

• David Lindsay
  • Thank you received: 80
Won't be anything difficult if I'm involved, Shaz!!! B)

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 15 Mar 2019 09:03 #15202

• Kevin Cave
  • Thank you received: 0
I’m up for it as well Graham, same as Shazza though nothing very difficult .

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 14 Mar 2019 22:35 #15200

• Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart
  • Thank you received: 51
Ok ta. I'm up 4 it unless u two are going 2 do something more difficult? Weather dependent obviously B)

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 14 Mar 2019 17:59 #15196

• Graham Brown
So far it's me and Dave Lindsay. However the forecast is dreadful, very cold and persistent sleet and rain. If it is too bad we will give it a miss. I'll post up again tomorrow evening.

I ride to drink!

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 14 Mar 2019 17:32 #15195

• Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart
  • Thank you received: 51
Is this still on Graham?

Last edit: by Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart.

Saturday Alternative - Suitable for MTB or CX bikes. 16th March 10.00. Meet Pavilion Cafe 12 Mar 2019 19:35 #15180

• Graham Brown
I propose to lead an alternative to the selection of road rides this coming Saturday if anyone is interested. Last time no one else turned up so, if you are interested, please post up below to save me the embarrassment of looking like Billy No-mates hanging round the cafe! We'll be out for 2 ½ to 3 hours and the route will be partly on road, partly off and only mildly technical. Same rules apply as for the road rides so don't forget spares, pump, tubes etc and sustenance. For these rides mudguards are not a necessity.

LIST

Graham Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon Elaine Walthew-Stewart

I ride to drink!
  • Page:
Designed by the Club