Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 28 Dec 2017 18:53 #12330

• Graham Brown
  • Graham Brown's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 87
Great ride today in lovely weather and trails in very rideable condition. Thanks to everyone who turned up. Enjoyed the drink, chat and meal at the Birds and Bees as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I ride to drink!

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 24 Dec 2017 14:02 #12328

• Colin Chisholm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 69
Just bumping this up the list as I've just been called by Birds and Bees asking if we are still ok for Thursday. So I've told them "Yes".

Any more takers to go on the list below? Cheers and Happy Christmas.

For all those interested in a post-Christmas off-road ride there are a group of us meeting at the Wallace Monument car park at 10 am for a 2 hour-ish ride around some local trails (for local riders!).

It's been almost a year since a group of us got together to revive the off-road section of the club and there are now a dedicated few of us who ride on a fairly regular basis. However we would like to review our progress and encourage others to join us so we are combining this ride with a get together at The Birds and Bees at 12.30 for drinks and a bite to eat for those who want to. I have provisionally booked for 10 people.

The ride will be suitable for mountain bikes and cyclocross bikes. Nigel Holl is pretty good at riding fairly technical terrain on a CX bike but, unfortunately, he will be unable to join us but, if he were, he would be happy to show some of his techniques particularly bunny hopping!

Please post up if you are able to come and indicate if you want food. Cheers.

Off-road Ride - 28th Dec.

Graham Brown - Yes
Helen Gorman - Yes
Simon Cousins - Yes
Colin Chisholm (subject to recovery)

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 24 Dec 2017 12:23 #12327

• Graham Brown
Just bumping this up the list as I've just been called by Birds and Bees asking if we are still ok for Thursday. So I've told them "Yes".

Any more takers to go on the list below? Cheers and Happy Christmas.

For all those interested in a post-Christmas off-road ride there are a group of us meeting at the Wallace Monument car park at 10 am for a 2 hour-ish ride around some local trails (for local riders!).

It's been almost a year since a group of us got together to revive the off-road section of the club and there are now a dedicated few of us who ride on a fairly regular basis. However we would like to review our progress and encourage others to join us so we are combining this ride with a get together at The Birds and Bees at 12.30 for drinks and a bite to eat for those who want to. I have provisionally booked for 10 people.

The ride will be suitable for mountain bikes and cyclocross bikes. Nigel Holl is pretty good at riding fairly technical terrain on a CX bike but, unfortunately, he will be unable to join us but, if he were, he would be happy to show some of his techniques particularly bunny hopping!

Graham Brown - Yes
Helen Gorman - Yes
Simon Cousins - Yes
Colin Chisholm (subject to recovery and CX commitments) - ?

I ride to drink!

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 21 Dec 2017 20:48 #12317

• Graham Brown

Graham Brown - Yes
Helen Gorman - Yes
Simon Cousins - Yes
Colin Chisholm (subject to recovery and CX commitments) - ?

I ride to drink!

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 21 Dec 2017 20:05 #12316

• Colin Chisholm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 69

Graham Brown
Helen Gorman
Simon Cousins
Colin Chisholm (subject to recovery and CX commitments)

MTB/Cyclocross Ride - Thursday 28th December, 10.00 21 Dec 2017 19:56 #12315

• Graham Brown

Graham Brown
Helen Gorman
Simon Cousins

I ride to drink!
  • Page:
Designed by the Club