Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: First half of the Falkirk 100 to be checked - Monday night

First half of the Falkirk 100 to be checked - Monday night 25 Jun 2017 20:36 #10718

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 32
There is also a shorter ride planned from Bridge of Allan - so if you do fancy a mountain bike ride but don't fancy my jokes or the distance/route, the other ride might take your fancy.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/mountain-biking/2113-monday-26th-june-evening-ride

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...

First half of the Falkirk 100 to be checked - Monday night 23 Jun 2017 21:03 #10693

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Perfect!

First half of the Falkirk 100 to be checked - Monday night 23 Jun 2017 20:36 #10691

• Colin Chisholm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 66
Count me in! I'll bring Paul along too if that's ok?

First half of the Falkirk 100 to be checked - Monday night 23 Jun 2017 11:51 #10685

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hi,

I'm organising the Falkirk 100 in August this year and I'm heading out to try a half of the route...it'll be about 32 miles (unless I get truly lost!).

Starting at 18.30 at Greenrig Cycles - welcome to come along. The Pace won't be fast fast but I'd hope to have it done in under 3 hours.

Singletrack and back roads to join the trails up. Torwood is probably the most technical.

• Page:
Designed by the Club