Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Comrie Croft Sunday 26th

Comrie Croft Sunday 26th Yesterday 17:12 #9566

• Helen Gorman
  • Committee
  • Thank you received: 5
Absolutely amazing weather for today's ride at Comrie Croft! Thanks to Matt, Steve M, Graeme G and Brenda for coming along. We did a loop of the top red and then for the first time (for most of us) did the red down - that was a bit Aberfoyle-esque and not your usual red but we all survived (although we did have to administer minor first aid to the rider behind us who took a tumble!). Then it was time for the gorgeous swooshy blue, a coffee and a bacon roll, and a bit of a play on the skills park. Great day!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comrie Croft Sunday 26th 25 Mar 2017 21:39 #9563

• Helen Gorman
  • Committee
Last call for ComrieCroft tomorrow! There should be a few of us there and the weather looks fab!

Comrie Croft Sunday 26th 20 Mar 2017 20:24 #9498

• Helen Gorman
  • Committee
After some strangely-enjoyably-terrifying riding at Aberfoyle the last couple of weekends, we're going "back to basics" this weekend!

Comrie Croft is the plan, technical enough to practice some skills but sufficiently non-scary to have something for everyone. Depending on who comes along, we can practice in the skills park, climb up to the red loop at the top and do a couple of laps, then woop and holler our way down the swooshy blue. All welcome, nobody gets dropped.

Let's aim to be ready to ride at 9.30 - that way we have more time afterwards to do boring adulting stuff. (Yes, I know the clocks go forward that day. Who needs sleep anyway??)

(Obligatory reminder - to be added to the WhatsApp group for organising rides, PM me!).
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2017 20:33 by Helen Gorman.