Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders 26 Oct 2020 18:15 #17435

• Helen Paxton
  • Helen Paxton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10
Dear Members,

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during these challenging times we still find ourselves in. Who could have imagined we would still all be in this situation months down the line. So to add a small piece of happiness to the World of two wheels the SBC Club Shop will be opening. I’m sure Strava and social media deserves to be lit up with some colour (Royal and white) to brighten up what’s been a dark and grey year. This situation will not last forever so get ready to dawn the kit and take to the roads when the time is right for the new normal. Meanwhile as more of you are riding off road can I remind you there is a trail jersey option. (See M.Trail LS jersey or W.Trail LS jersey).

Please be assured that we will be able to open the Team Store again after the New Year is out for anyone who may be wanting to purchase club clothing but just not right now. The lead time for delivery is around 5 weeks from the club shop closing so probably the middle of December. However please note that in terms of delivery and collection, we will of course be adhering (strictly) to whatever social distancing guidelines remain in place at that time. I will be in contact with details when the time comes.
For this order we have some updates:
• Ascent family jersey completely improved www.pactimo-custom.com/collections/new-for-men
• Alpine jacket has been improved with a better fit.
• Breckenridge jacket and vest slightly improved with the fit.
• Skinsuit will be the styles and features so far supplied but a new one is due possibly from November. So be mindful of that as I can open the shop in the new year to offer them again. Also the summer limited edition SBC Continental and Ascent aero jerseys (in reverse colours) will not appear until next year on the shop.
• Ouray bibs will be featured for the last time as being replaced by Alpine tights which are also already available in this order.

If any member has not received the above email with the Team Store link and password please send an email to:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Once I have received your request I will forward on all the instructions and passwords required for members to order.

Kind regards

Helen Paxton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club