TOPIC: SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey

SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey 12 Feb 2019 13:44 #15101

• Lynne Kelly
  • Lynne Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 37
Dear All,

Everyone who requested a summer edition jersey should have now received their confirmation email. If you did not receive an email and think you should have then please contact me asap (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

Thanks,
Lynne
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey 11 Feb 2019 17:18 #15099

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

Thank you for the orders for the new SBC Summer Edition jerseys from Pactimo, they have proven to be very popular. We are just waiting on Pactimo finalising the design for approval and I will be emailing everyone who has placed an order with final confirmation of their order and payment details/instructions.

BR,
Lynne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer

Last edit: by Lynne Kelly.

SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey 07 Feb 2019 08:52 #15072

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for orders for the one-off summer edition SBC jersey. As per the earlier update, we have met (and now far exceeded) all minimums so we are accepting orders for both the Ascent and Continental jerseys, for men and women. I will be at the Peak tomorrow (fri) lunchtime (11.45am – 12.15pm) if anyone would still like a final chance to check sizing.

Couple of minor changes.

• Pricing – there remains a 2% shipping/handling fee for bulk orders (as per the Team Store). This results in a small increase in pricing to £41.30 for the Continental Jersey and £67 for the Ascent. For those who have paid already - this was my mistake, thank you for your prompt payment and you get yourself a bargain 😊!

• Paypal/Card – there will be no 4.5% surcharge if you wish to pay via Paypal or credit/debit card.

I will be providing email confirmation to everyone who has ordered by Monday, and also asking for preferred payment method at that time.

Thanks,
Lynne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs)

Last edit: by Lynne Kelly.

SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey 29 Jan 2019 08:15 #15008

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

Just a reminder that I will be at the Peak again tomorrow (Wednesday 30th Jan), 6.45pm - 7pm, for anyone who is interested in this one-off SBC summer edition jersey and would like to check sizing of the Pactimo Ascent and Continental jerseys before ordering.

BR,
Lynne

SBC Club Kit Update - New SBC Summer Edition Jersey 26 Jan 2019 12:26 #14998

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

As per the email sent to the members list yesterday, we are planning on offering a one off summer edition of the Pactimo SBC jersey, in reverse colours. We are seeing quite a demand for this and will be offering it in both Ascent Aero and Continental Jerseys. Full details on each Jersey (for men and women), including graphic, sizing and pricing is included in the attached file.

Please note that we continue to register the original SBC design with British cycling and these summer edition jerseys therefore cannot be used for racing.

Couple of points on the ordering process :
  • Pricing - Ascent Aero Jersey £65.70, Continental Jersey £40.50.
  • Since this is one off and considered a different design, we will process this order as a bulk order and not through the Teamstore.
  • Please contact me via email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), no later than Friday February 8th, if you are interested in ordering a jersey, with style and size.
  • I currently have a range of both Continental and Ascent jerseys in different sizes, incase anyone missed the fitting sessions last time. I will be at the Peak on Monday and Wednesday evenings this week (6.45pm-7pm).
  • Payment will be due on placing the order with Pactimo (Feb 11th)– we accept cash, cheque or paypal/credit card. Please note that there will be a 4.5% surcharge for paypal/credit card payments.
  • Delivery is estimated end of March.
We are planning to open the Pactimo Teamstore for all other SBC club kit orders in the second half of February.

Thanks,
Lynne

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), John Martin, Douglas Telfer, Rebecca Barker

• Page:
Designed by the Club