Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lab Testing - Research Study Recruitment

Lab Testing - Research Study Recruitment 03 Jan 2018 16:58 #12360

• Ben Price
  • Ben Price's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I know I've done this post to death now, but I've had a participant drop out of our January/February batch of testing due to illness. If anyone is available on Wednesdays and can commit to 6 appointments which run from 08:00-12:00 between January and February, drop me a line. Its a great opportunity to get some lab testing and indoor training done whilst the weather isn't great.

Thanks,

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lab Testing - Research Study Recruitment 20 Oct 2017 09:30 #11744

• Ben Price
Hi Everyone,

I've got 3 spaces left to fill on the study. If anyone is interested in taking part, its a great opportunity to get some lab testing done as well as completing some structured indoor training done as the weather start to deteriorate and the light disappears. I have both weekday and weekend appointments available in the run up to Christmas.

For more information, please feel free drop me an email. I'll be endeavouring to get out with the Tempo group over the next few weeks so if anyone has any questions, I'll be on a grey Whyte Bike.

Thanks,

Ben

Lab Testing - Research Study Recruitment 02 Oct 2017 09:20 #11649

• Ben Price
Hi Everyone,

I’m a new member of the club and a student at the University.

I'm currently recruiting the 1st batch of participants for a study looking at the effects of carbohydrate supplementation on endurance performance in trained cyclists.

The study involves 6 sessions in the university labs, the 1st of which is a full fitness assessment which produces some information that might be useful for your winter training. The following 5 sessions will provide a quality training sessions and is a good opportunity to do some indoor training as the weather deteriorates.

If you’re interested in being a participant, would like some more information or have any questions about the study, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Ben

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

• Page:
Designed by the Club